美國軍隊盛傳的莫非定律

美國軍隊盛傳的莫非定律
   
  1. You are not a superman
  你不是超人

  2. If it‘s stupid but works, it isn‘t stupid.
  如果一個蠢方法有效,那它就不是一個蠢方法

  3.Don‘t look conspicuous-it draws fire. (This is why aircraft carriers are called"Bomb Magnets".)
  不要太顯眼,因為那會引人攻擊

  4. When in doubt, empty your magazine.
  有問題時,清空你的彈匣

  5. Never share a foxhole with anyone braver than you are.
  別和比你勇敢的戰友躲在同一個彈坑裏

  6. Never forget that your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
  別忘了你手上的武器是由最低價的承包商得標製造的

  7. If your attack is going really well, it‘s an ambush.
  如果你攻擊得很順利 那一定是你中了圈套

  8. No plan survives the first contact intact.
  沒有任何計劃能在接敵後繼續執行

  9. All five second grenade fuses will burn down in three seconds.
  所有五秒的手榴彈引線都會在三秒內燒完

  10. Try to look unimportant because bad guys may be low on ammo.
  裝成無關緊要的人,因為敵人可能彈藥不夠了(所以他會先打最重要的人)

  11. If you are forward of your position, the artillary will fall short.
  每當你要攻擊前進時,炮兵往往也用完了炮彈

  12. The enemy diversion you are ignoring is the main attack.
  那支你以為是敵軍疑兵而不加注意的部隊其實是攻擊主力

  13. THe important things are always simple.
  重要的事總是簡單的

  14. THe simple things are always hard.
  簡單的事總是難作到

  15. The easy way is always mined.
  好走的路總是會被佈雷

  16. If you are short of everything except enemy. You are in combat.
  如果你除了敵人以外什麼都缺,那你一定是在交戰中

  17. When you have secured an area, don‘t forget to tell the enemy.
  如果你已經肅清過一個區域別忘了告訴敵人

 
     18. Incoming fire has the right of way.
  飛來的子彈有優先通行權(擋它道你就倒大楣啦)

  19. Friendly fire, isn‘t.
  "友"軍炮火,不是嗎?

  20. If the enemy is in range, "SO ARE YOU!!!"
  如果敵人正在你的射程內,別忘了你也在他的射程內

  21. No combat ready unit has ever passed inspections.
  從沒有一支完成戰備的單位能通過校閱

  22. Beer math is : two beers time 37 men=49 cases.
  啤酒數計演算法:每人兩瓶,共參十七人,等於四十九箱

  23. Body count math is : two guerillas plus one portable plus two pigs= 37 enemy killed in action.
  殲敵數計演算法:兩名遊擊隊加兩隻豬,本次戰鬥共斃敵參十七人

  24. Things that must be together to work, usually can‘t be shipped together.
  要一起用才能生效的裝備通常不會一起運來

  25. Radio‘s will fail as soon as you need fire support desperately.
  無線電總會在你急需火力支援時挂掉

  26. ANything you do can get you shot-including doing nothing.
  你作的任何事都可能挨槍子兒-就算你什麼都不做也一樣

  27. Tracers work both ways.
  曳光彈可以幫你找到敵蹤;但也會讓敵人找到你

  28. The only thing more accurate than incoming enemy fire is imcoming friendly fire.
  唯一比敵火還準確(而且會宰掉你的)是友軍炮火

  29. Make it tough for the enemy to get in and you can‘t get out.
  當你防守嚴密到敵人攻不進來時,那往往你自己也會出不去

  30. If you take more than your fair share of objectives, you will have more than your fair share of objectives to take.
  如果你搶報戰功,那你也會有更多目標得打(上級越看重你)

  31. When both sides are convinced that they are about to lose, they are both right.
  當兩軍都覺得自己快輸時,那他們都是對的

  32. Professional soldiers are predictable but the world is full of amateurs.
  專業的士兵是可預測的;但世上卻充滿了菜鳥

  33. Murphy was a grunt.
  莫非是個鄉巴佬

發表迴響

在下方填入你的資料或按右方圖示以社群網站登入:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / 變更 )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / 變更 )

Facebook照片

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / 變更 )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / 變更 )

連結到 %s

%d 位部落客按了讚: